Broad Performance for a Wide Range of Disciplines, Skill Levels and Rider Weights.
Whether you’re just discovering foiling or already proficient, the CF1200 embodies the broad range of use that makes CF V2 so appealing.
- Predictable, progressive lift characteristics cater to beginner
- Wider speed range is ideal for intermediate and advanced
wing and kit foilers.
- Optimised for tight turns in the pocket when foil surfing.
WING: Beginner riders 65-77kg (143-169lb) in light to moderate+
conditions, intermediate riders 78kg (171lb) and up in strong to
PRONE SURF: Riders of all weights in small to medium+ conditions.
WAKE: Riders 65 (143-lb) and up.
KITE: Riders 65-89kg (141-196lb).
SUP: Riders of all weights in medium+ to pumping conditions.
BEGINNERS: Pair with TC70 fuselage and CF300 stabiliser.
INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED: Pair with TC60 fuselage and HS232 or HA195 stabilisers.
Note, the foil kit comes with the 72cm mast, 70cm fuselage and cf300 tail.
AREA: 1200 sq/cm
*Recommendations are meant only as a general guideline. Different components and conditions may influence rider experience.
You can order this foilkit in a different configuration.
- 60 cm mast instead of 72 cm mast: -50 euro
- 85 cm mast instead of 72 cm mast: +50euro
- 45 cm and 100 cm mast are also available. Contact us for those.
- 50 cm or 60 cm fuselage instead of 70 cm: no cost difference
- Performance 795 mast instead of 72 cm mast: +800 euro
- Performance 935 mast instead of 72 cm mast: + 900 euro
- Performance 1035 mast instead of 72 cm mast: + 950 euro
- HS232 stabilizer: no cost difference, V200 or HA195 tail + 50 euro
- Surf 205 or Flow 235 stabilizer: +60 euro
Please contact us if you want to change the standard kit configuration.
*Kit comes complete with - Carry case, Polycarbonate Pro Shims, Bi Directional Titanium Washers, Titanium T-nuts, Screws, Torx tool, Protective mast and wing covers.