Versatility Across a Range of Conditions. The CF1600 delivers balance, predictability and stability, translating to easy progress across a wide range of foil sports.
- Predictable lift and low stall speed for learning to fly.
- Easy turning without compromising stability when cruising.
- Ideal in lighter winds or smaller surf for lighter riders.
WING: Beginner riders 65-77kg (143-169lb) in light to moderate+
conditions, intermediate riders 78kg (171lb) and up in strong to
WAKE: Riders 78kg (171lb) and up.
SUP: Riders of all weights in small+ conditions.
DOWNWIND: Intermediate riders up to 89kg(196lb)
BEGINNERS: Pair with TC70 fuselage and CF300 stabiliser.
INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED: Pair with TC60 fuselage and HS232 or HA195 stabilisers.
Note, the foil kit comes with the 72cm mast, 70cm fuselage and cf300 tail.
AREA: 1600 sq/cm
*Recommendations are meant only as a general guideline. Different components and conditions may influence rider experience.
You can order this foilkit in a different configuration.
- 60 cm mast instead of 72 cm mast: -50 euro
- 85 cm mast instead of 72 cm mast: +50euro
- 45 cm and 100 cm mast are also available. Contact us for those.
- 50 cm or 60 cm fuselage instead of 70 cm: no cost difference
- Performance 795 mast instead of 72 cm mast: +800 euro
- Performance 935 mast instead of 72 cm mast: + 900 euro
- Performance 1035 mast instead of 72 cm mast: + 950 euro
- HS232 stabilizer: no cost difference, V200 or HA195 tail + 50 euro
- Surf 205 or Flow 235 stabilizer: +60 euro
Please contact us if you want to change the standard kit configuration.
*Kit comes complete with - Carry case, Polycarbonate Pro Shims, Bi Directional Titanium Washers, Titanium T-nuts, Screws, Torx tool, Protective mast and wing covers.