Maximum Carving Fun! The CF950 delivers stellar manoeuvrability, making it ideal for carving
turns, surfing waves or pushing the boundaries of wake and kite foiling.
- Designed for quick rail to rail response, with impressive grip and flow through the hardest foil surfing turns.
- Ultra-compact outline lends to progressive pop and soft
landings for aerial wake foiling.
- Higher speed range and manoeuvrability make it ideal for kite
WING: Advanced riders of all weights in pumping to pumping+ conditions.
SURF: Advanced riders of all weights in medium to pumping conditions.
KITE: Riders 65-89kg (141-196lb).
WAKE: Beginner riders up to 64kg (141lb), advanced riders of all weights.
SUP: Riders of all weights in pumping conditions.
BEGINNERS: Pair with TC70 fuselage and CF300 stabiliser.
INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED: Pair with TC60 fuselage and HS232 or HA195 stabilisers.
Note, the foil kit comes with the 72cm mast, 70cm fuselage and cf300 tail.
AREA: 950 sq/cm
*Recommendations are meant only as a general guideline. Different components and conditions may influence rider experience.
You can order this foilkit in a different configuration.
- 60 cm mast instead of 72 cm mast: -100 euro
- 85 cm mast instead of 72 cm mast: +80euro
- 45 cm and 100 cm mast are also available. Contact us for those.
- 50 cm or 60 cm fuselage instead of 70 cm: no cost difference
- HS232 tail: no cost difference, V200 or HA195 tail + 50 euro
Please contact us if you want to change the standard kit configuration.
*Kit comes complete with - Carry case, Polycarbonate Pro Shims, Bi Directional Titanium Washers, Titanium T-nuts, Screws, Torx tool, Protective mast and wing covers.