Performance, speed and glide have been taken to the next level with the high aspect 1325.
At 10.2 it’s a true Hight Aspect ratio foil wing that sets the standard for glide performance, while retaining enough handling that it can be turned easily, taking your ride to the next level.
The HA1325 is truly amazing, the turn radius and pitch stability are sublime! Sleek inflected tips help prevent ventilation even if the tip breaches. Next level pump and glide if you want to double dip or link up micro swells, this wing just keeps on going!
For experienced wingers there is no comparison, it makes tacking so fun and easy as the speed and glide gives you so much time to complete manoeuvres. Combine this with amazing upwind angles, freakish light wind performance and the riding never stops!
Developed with key design input from Pete Burling, Helmsman of Team New Zealand’s Americas Cup yacht (Current AC holders) and tested by legendary Sailor Jimmy Spithill.
Pete, Armie and Jimmy became friends as foiling united their search and passion for ultimate performance and glide on downwind runs. The mad scientist and these high-performance sailing gurus have collaborated to create something the likes of which has not been seen before outside the Americas Cup!
- Construction is based around a high-density foam core, which is wrapped with 100% IM and High Modulus Carbon.
- The main wings are shaped and refined for maximum stability and predictability at all speeds
- The foil sections have been carefully designed by one of the world’s foremost sport wing designers.
Tail Wing: HA195
You can order this foilkit in a different configuration.
- 60 cm mast instead of 85 cm mast: -180 euro
- 72 cm mast instead of 85 cm mast: -80 euro
- 100 cm mast instead of 85 cm mast: +120 euro
- 45 cm and 100 cm mast are also available. Contact us for those.
- 50 cm or 70 cm fuselage instead of 60 cm: no cost difference
- different tail: no cost difference
Please contact us if you want to change the standard kit configuration.
*Kit comes complete with - Carry case, Polycarbonate Pro Shims, Bi Directional Titanium Washers, Titanium T-nuts, Screws, Torx tool, Protective mast and wing covers.