HS850 A+ FOIL KIT
HS850 A+ FOIL KIT
THAT WING WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! THE ARRIVAL OF THE HS850 FILLS THE GAP BETWEEN THE HS625 AND 1050 AND WILL HAVE YOU CRANKING AND BANKING TURNS LIKE A PRO.
Speed is everything with control, the new HS850 delivers both! Sleek and sexy lines let you know that this wing is sporty and refined at the same time. This relatively small wing has a huge range, it handles high speeds easily and has enough glide and lift to pump.
This is a sick wing for solid surf, Kiting and wing foiling… The combination of its performance attributes give it range and that range makes it versatile. Developed with Kiwi powerhouse Bevan Gooch who is known for ripping in big surf, he reckons the only limitation of this wing is how far the rider dare push it!
Sweet handling and pitch control are signature features of that unique Armstrong feeling, the HS850 is another sublime addition to the HS range of wings
- Construction is based around a high-density foam core, which is wrapped with 100% IM and High Modulus Carbon.
- The main wings are shaped and refined for maximum stability and predictability at all speeds
- The foil sections have been carefully designed by one of the world’s foremost sport wing designers.
Wing area: 850cm2 (131 In2)
We recommend the setup below, much depends on rider weight, ability and chosen foil sports.
Tail Wing: HS232
You can order this foilkit in a different configuration.
- 60 cm mast instead of 85 cm mast: -216 euro
- 72 cm mast instead of 85 cm mast: -100 euro
- 45 cm and 100 cm mast are also available. Contact us for those.
- 50 cm or 70 cm fuselage instead of 60 cm: no cost difference
- different tail: no cost difference
Please contact us if you want to change the standard kit configuration.
*Kit comes complete with - Carry case, Polycarbonate Pro Shims, Bi Directional Titanium Washers, Titanium T-nuts, Screws, Torx tool, Protective mast and wing covers.