HA525 Front Wing
When serious conditions come calling, there is only the HA525
The 525 redefines speed and flow within the High Aspect range. It’s tailored to perfection for tow-in days, high wind winging, and all around kiting. Experienced lightweight riders can tap into the 525’s remarkable prone surfing performance.
All Out Speed
In our quest to create an inspiring range of High Aspect foils, we honed a design that emphasizes top end speed. From this performance DNA, the 525 offers excellent stability so you can send it even when fully lit.
Elegant and Aggressive
Breathtaking curves and flowing lines are the HA signature. With a drawn out aspect ratio (AR) of 10.2 and wingspan of just 730mm, the 525 carves turns as good as it looks.
Through meticulous attention to detail, we’ve given the HA range a truly premium layup. A high-density foam core is wrapped with intermediate and high modulus carbon fiber to keep things light and provide incredible flex response.
To craft the best foil possible, we looked to those with unparalleled foiling knowledge. Sailing gurus and America’s Cup legends Pete Burling and Jimmy Spithill were integral in development of the HA range, transmitting a piece of their history into your session.
Features and Recommendations
- Designed for advanced riders of all weights in big or exceptionally windy conditions.
- Riders <75kg will enjoy the 525’s surprising pumping capabilities.
- Highest top end speed range in the HA lineup.
- Exceptionally maneuverable for ripping in smaller surf.
- Superior responsiveness from premium carbon construction and A+ System.
- Pair with HA195 stabilizer to unlock unrivaled flow and playfulness in smaller surf.
- For increased pitch stability at high speed, pair with 70cm fuselage.
- Recommended for advanced riders in tow, wing, surf, and kite foiling disciplines.
Area: 525 cm2
Wingspan: 730 mm
Weight: 500 grams
Aspect Ratio: 10.2
*Kit comes complete with - Carry case, Polycarbonate Pro Shims, Bi Directional Titanium Washers, Titanium T-nuts, Screws, Torx tool, Protective mast and wing covers.