MA1475 Foil Kit
MA1475: The ideal tool for linking up waves or scoring endlessglides downwind.
Expanding on the performance of the MA1225, the 1475 delivers increased low end andlong-Expanding on the performance of the MA1225, the 1475 delivers increased low end andlong-distance pumpability. This makes the 1475 terrific for all-around lightwind winging and aprime downwinding foil for riders of all skill levels.
Stellar Glide and Acceleration
A specially tuned leading edge shape gives MA foils stellar glide and highly responsive acceleration. They’re a dream to pump when
connecting wave sets, downwinding in open ocean swell, or riding way back on a boat wake.
Low End Lift and Broad Speed Range
Thanks to its high camber foil section, the MA range delivers a unique blend of lift at low speeds yet retains excellent controllability at the top end. This makes getting onto foil and pumping easier while reducing your chances of being “over foiled” in big conditions.
There’s nothing better than feeling connected to the foil through a
turn, which is why we’ve designed the MA foils to deliver seamless and intuitive control through the full range of bank angles.
Lightning Fast Ventilation Recovery
From breaching a wingtip in the surf to landing an air, the MA range handles ventilation with ease. A fine leading edge section and tuned wingtip inflection allow for quick flow reattachment after a breach, making these foils the perfect platform for practising aerials or ripping the hardest turns of your foiling journey.
- Projected Area: 1475 cm2
- Span: 1050mm
- Aspect Ratio: 7.5
- Angle relative to fuselage: 1.5 deg.
- WING:RIDER WEIGHT 60KG+ (132LBS+), INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
- PRONE/SUP:RIDER WEIGHT 60KG+ (132LBS+), INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
- DOWNWIND:RIDER WEIGHT 60KG+ (132LBS+), ROOKIE/INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
- WAKE:RIDER WEIGHT 60KG+ (132LBS+), INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
Tail Wing: Flow235
You can order this foilkit in a different configuration.
- 60 cm mast instead of 72 cm mast: -50 euro
- 85 cm mast instead of 72 cm mast: +50euro
- 45 cm and 100 cm mast are also available. Contact us for those.
- 50 cm or 60 cm fuselage instead of 70 cm: no cost difference
- Performance 795 mast instead of 72 cm mast: +750 euro
- Performance 935 mast instead of 72 cm mast: + 850 euro
- Performance 1035 mast instead of 72 cm mast: + 900 euro
- Different stabilizer: V200 or HA195 tail no cost difference -10 euro, HS232 or CF300 - 60 euro
- Surf 205: no difference
Please contact us if you want to change the standard kit configuration.
*Kit comes complete with - Carry case, Polycarbonate Pro Shims, Bi Directional Titanium Washers, Titanium T-nuts, Screws, Torx tool, Protective mast and wing covers.