A state of the art board that’s stiff, strong and ultra thin for a pure connection to the foil.
The WKT board range was specifically developed for the rigours of wake, kite and tow foiling. A high tech moulded carbon construction delivers incredible stiffness and durability while keeping volume and thickness to a minimum. The result is a highly responsive feel with sublime connectivity to the foil.
- Ultra tough C beam construction
- Chisel nose outline and progressive rocker
- High strength custom carbon fibre A+System mast tracks
- Titanium footstrap inserts
The smallest WKT suits light or advanced riders in all three sports. Its minimal length also makes it an ideal choice for flatwater pump foiling.
- WAKE: Advanced all weights, rookies <64kg (141lb)
- KITE: Advanced all weights, rookies <64kg (141lb)
- TOW: Advanced all weights, rookies <64kg (141lb)
- FLATWATER PUMP: All weights.
*Recommendations are meant only as a general guideline. Different components and conditions may influence rider experience.
Dimensions: 3'7" x 16,1" x 1" (8,2 liter)
(Boards come with a boardbag)