Flow 235 Stabilizer
It’s all in the name.
The Flow 235’s name says it all! It’s smooth and predictable, inspiring your confidence and flow. Building on the much-loved HS232, this stabiliser adds a new section for consistent pitch
stability, an increased projected aspect ratio and a refined planform to deliver an easy and free feeling ride. If you enjoy several foiling disciplines and want one stabiliser to cover them all, the Flow 235 is for you.
- Derived from the much-loved HS232 platform.
- Developed in conjunction with the new MA foil range.
- New section and thinner profile with more camber.
- Higher projected aspect ratio for improved glide.
- More responsive for pumping.
- Consistent pitch stability
The foil section is thin but with pronounced camber, decreasing drag while also improving lift, forward projection and acceleration.
Linear pitch characteristics throughout the full speed range even out front and back foot pressure, minimising lift spikes during acceleration and deceleration on the wave.
Broader speed range
A high camber section delivers the perfect blend of lift at low speeds to make getting onto foil easy, yet retains excellent controllability at high speeds.
ANGLE RELATIVE TO FUSELAGE (NO SHIM): -1.5 DEG.
ASPECT RATIO: 6.4
AREA: 235 cm2